The Hanseatic city of Stralsund, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, makes the best impression on visitors when they take some time to explore. This offer is ideal if you have a week to learn about our history, visit the Baltic Sea and take an excursion to the Island of Rügen, and you only pay for 5 days.
- 7 overnight stays including breakfast buffet
- 1 welcome drink
- 4 vouchers worth € 20 per person for our hotel restaurant
- one visit to "Stralsund Salzquelle" and enjoy a relaxing treatment for two with saline foot bath, Brainlight® relax massage and a visit to the Crystal Grotto. Prior to your treatment you can enjoy some tea or coffee in the adjoining Café (appointment required)
- one tour through the "Störtebeker Braumanufaktur" brewery including tasting
- 1 exciting tour of the brewery “Störtebeker Braumanufaktur” in Stralsund including tasting
- 1 "Mecklenburg-Vorpommern-Ticket" for a trip with a regional train from Deutsche Bahn through whole Mecklenburg-Vorpommern for one day
- 1 round-trip ticket to the "Rasender Roland" (route selection max. to price level 3)
- free use of local public transport in Stralsund and on the Island of Ruegen during your stay.
Rates include VAT and service.
From € 443