Good for the environment, your nerves, and your wallet - The complimentary FreeCityTicket.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Saves travel costs
- Environmentally conscious
- You will be more flexible with numerous public transport stations and stops right at your doorstep
- You will save time by not having to deal with ticket purchases and fare zones.
- Ticket is valid for at least 2 days (arrival and departure days) during your entire stay, even during trade fairs.
The value of your FreeCityTicket:
Price examples of non-complimentary two-day tickets for comparable distances travelled and with similar zone validity:
- Fare for 2 days in the Rhine-Ruhr metropolitan area (Wuppertal, Gelsenkirchen, Duesseldorf and Essen): € 54.80
- Fare for 2 days in Berlin: € 42.00
- Fare for 2 days in Hamburg: € 35.80
- Fare for 2 days in Stuttgart: € 28.60
At most locations the tickets are valid for various types of local public transport and often include airport connection or, respectively, their validity extends beyond the borders of the city!
Available in all InterCityHotels; in the hotels Frankfurt Airport and Nuremberg, please ask for your ticket at the reception.